bpa;316139 Wrote:
> Greyed out means SC couldn't find the faad application you just
> installed. So either the faad applications is called something other
> than faad or else it is not installed in a directories which Sc looks.
>

> Was the application called faad or faad2 ?  If it is called faad2 then
> the custom-convert.conf needs to have [faad2] and not [faad].

That did it. faad was not in SC's path. Copied it over to SC's
Bin/darwin directory and now it's working.

And you know what? It's working perfectly. No hiss, perfect quality.

So my files are all right and this has got to be a bug in mov123 or
whatever.

Strange that no one else has noticed this yet?

--
funkahdafi