@ Jac - try www.mp3tag.de/en for organising your mp3 folders.

Here's the folder structure I use, and it works very well with
SqueezeCenter.

C:\Music\Artist\Album\01-track01.mp3; 02-track02.mp3 etc (for
single-artist discs)

C:\Music\COMPS\Album\01-track01.mp3; 02-track02.mp3 etc (for
compilations discs)

Quote - "I cleaned my tags to the simplest it can be (only the title
and artist. no art, album, etc...)"

I suspect your lack of "Track" and "Album" tags will cause problems,
especially if you don't have the Track Number in each file's file-name?
How do you get an album to play in the correct, ie as per the CD,
order?

mp3tag can automate a lot of things, but without the Track and Album
info anywhere you're in for a lot of manual tagging!

An easy first step would be to get mp3tag to create an Artist folder
structure from your mp3 files; it can do this by extracting everything
before the - in the filename, creating the folders and moving the
files.  That will certainly help, I would think.

Post back if you want a hand using mp3tag!

--
moley6knipe

2 x SqueezeBox 3 | 1 x SqueezeCenter 7 | 1 x Win XP Pro SP2 | 1 x Happy
listener :-)