GlenL;325363 Wrote:
> Just been on another forum (not Sonos) and a claim was made that
> Squeezebox owners/supporters are reluctant/dismissive of potential
> buyers trying both Sonos and Squeezebox systems before deciding on
> which one to purchase.
>
> When questioned on this, it came to pass that nobody had ever seen a
> post where a Squeezebox owner/supporter had actually stated there was
> no reason to try both systems.
> However it was stated that when a Sonos owner/supporter suggests people
> try both systems, Squeezebox owners/supporters don't actually fall over
> themselves replying to the post in agreement.
>
> As a result, can I ask the following questions ?
>
> Q: As a Squeezebox owner/supporter do you support the idea of potential
> buyers trying both Sonos and Squeezebox systems before deciding on which
> one suits their needs best ?
>
> If you are against such a suggestion, could you state your reasons why
> ?
>
> Thanks

What forum is this then? I dont think you would find any around here
that would be against you trying both, it's a good idea to try anything
if you can first. Trying both Sono's as well a an SB product would be
very sensible.

The Squeezebox is a better all around product, that does more yet costs
less, It's a no-brainer for -most- people. That said, there are people i
know who i would recommended the Sono's too over the Squeezebox. Try
both if you can.

--
autopilot

*Server:* SC7.1b (Windows Vista 64)
*Players:* Squeezebox 3 (main room) / Squeezebox Receiver (bedroom) /
Softsqueeze (office).
*Amps:* Cambridge Audio 640a (main room) / Trends TA10.1 Class-T /
Logitech 5.1.
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1's.
*Remotes:* Harmony One (IR) / 1 Beta SB Controller / 1 Official SB
Controller.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)