autopilot;325475 Wrote:
> Especially from that thread, which is bursting full of trolls and idiots
> and is very misleading about both products. That guy who goes by the
> name of Jaffacake is best avoided too, he seems to have a personal
> vendetta against this company and its products - bit of a wierdo and
> has been proven a liar.
>
> If i was starting out again trying to decide, that thread would not be
> of any use too me as it stopped being objective after about page 1 and
> clearly its just a cat fight (sorry, -cage- fight *cough*), although it
> is pretty entertaining at times. There are plenty of decent comparisons
> over the net that do actually provide objective details of the
> differences in the systems. I have my opinion (especially about the
> costing), but it makes no difference to me what system you by. Its
> ultimately the about music and your enjoyment of that which matters.
> These systems of both very good, but they are are means to an end, not
> the end itself.Yes Jaffacake is not to be trusted and I basically got into
> trouble here
for saying that early on.  I caught him in every forum there was putting
down the SB and putting out lies about it.  For some reason I got
reprimanded for saying as much here. I do tend to call it as I see it
and too bad if the powers don't see it that way.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality