On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 9:37 PM, Aaron Wolf <aa...@snowdrift.coop> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I want to first apologize for not being as proactive as would make a
> real difference here. This discussion list has seen almost no activity
> in quite some time.
>
> I have had significant personal and family distractions, and similar
> issues have come up for many others involved in the project. But I know
> that all of us still care about seeing this through.

Thanks for posting an update and best to you and all involved in the
project and friends and families.

I happened to look because I just noticed that Tilt is shutting down
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14428007 and fondly recalled
https://snowdrift.tilt.com/launch-snowdrift-coop

> I want to see us getting more activity via using Discourse, which we
> have more than half-way set up but not fully ready to go yet. I want to
> start posting real updates again on our blog, which we are moving to the
> about-ready-to-go Ghost instance we'll have at blog.snowdrift.coop.

I've got to admit, this is frustrating to read. How many different
services has the project stood up through its existence? I'm not sure
how these are on the critical path to launch.

But I'm happy to see 57 people have apparently pledged at
https://snowdrift.coop/p/snowdrift with essentially no promotion.
Can't wait to see that promoted relentlessly!

Mike