On 2015-01-18 at 19:13:05 -0200, Raniere Silva wrote:
> Hi Zakariyya,
>
> Thanks for your email.
>
> > I wanted to start working on a Software Carpentry curriculum in Perl.
>
> If you have any question about our lesson template please send a email to this
> lists, open a issue at https://github.com/swcarpentry/lesson-template/issues/
> or
> email me in private.

Thank you! I spoke with Greg and he mentioned that this contains the
tool for running validation on the lesson documents and that each lesson
should be contained in its own repository.

I'll be taking a look at the lessons for Python, R, and MATLAB to see
how to structure a Perl version. Those are under *-novice-inflammation,
correct?

Regards,
- Zaki Mughal