Thanks David!

You inspired me to create a table of code phonology
<https://github.com/Carpentries-ES/board/blob/96e94a023e52e4213775101e624004dc6e35c228/Convenciones_Traduccion.md#fonolog%C3%ADa-del-c%C3%B3digo---c%C3%B3mo-leerlo-en-voz-alta>
for the Spanish Unix and GIt lessons!

I got most of the data from this ASCII site
<http://www.elcodigoascii.com.ar/> and from the translated lessons
themselves. I agree with Madeleine that it would be interesting to see what
words our instructors from around the world use.

Rayna

Rayna Harris
@raynamharris <https://twitter.com/raynamharris>
http://raynamharris.github.io/