Dear Dav,

It's great to cooperate with you. Actually, my schedule for this April is
packed (As you know in Japan, "new year" is started from April and I just
started my PhD this April). However, let me know your details schedule in
Japan (by private email is OK), so we can arrange a meeting if possible.
​
Hopefully, there will be a carpentry workshop soon in Asia.

Best,
Bagus <http://www.bagustris.tk>