----- Mensaje reenviado de Alexandro Colorado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----
   Fecha: Thu,  7 Apr 2005 13:03:00 +0300
      De: Alexandro Colorado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Responder-A: Alexandro Colorado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Asunto: Re: [discuss] publisher
    Para: discuss@openoffice.org

Only if you are in Linux, but this is the FAQ from SCRIBUS:

Will there be a windows version of Scribus ?

A native Win32 port is underway by one of the Scribus developers. There is no
targeted date for completion.

It is possible, but not really easy to build Scribus with Cygwin and the
KDE-Cygwin packages from source, but there are still issues to solve.
--
Alexandro Colorado
Co-Leader of OpenOffice.org Spanish

----- Fin del mensaje reenviado -----