I dont need this stuff

----- Original Message ----- From: "DAVID HOLE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: <[email protected]>
 Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:42 PM
 Subject: [discuss] Writer Update


 Hello,

In Writer I went to "Help>Check for Updates". The dialog box message read "A new update is available. Click 'OK' to open the website, where you can start the download".

Clicking "OK" takes me to http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/221.html, which does not seem to offer the update. Perhaps I'm overlooking something.

It seems obvious that "SOLUTIONS", "CONTRIBUTE", and "FEEDBACK" sections wouldn't link to an update. The "SERVICES" section seemed possible, but when I followed the link in that section, I still didn't find anything that looks like an update to writer.

 David







--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.
It has removed 2186 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails.
Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfighter.com/len



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to