-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 08/23/2007 12:08 AM, * G. Mathew Lombard wrote:

> automatic Table of Authorities function similar to that of MS Office and

http://www.codefund.com/506/table-of-authorities-5067349.shtm
http://www.oooforum.org/forum/viewtopic.phtml?p=34733

On second thoughts, neither is helpful.

The proposed solution in Issue 46261 won't work.
(It assumes that all citations belong in the TOA.)

> WordPerfect into a future release of the Writer software. 

Login and vote for Issue # 32712

http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=32712

This issue has zero votes, so I suspect that it will be ignored until it
has several thousand votes.

> This would be a useful tool for me and I suspect other law firms would be
> prepared to convert to OpenOffice if this functionality were added.

+1

I know of a couple of law firms that exclusively use OOo. I have no idea
how they deal with the TOA issue. ( I'd consider the inability of OOo to
create a TAO automatically would eliminate it from consideration in a
law office.)

xan

jonathon
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFG1ILV2o2GPyX/pG0RAmhbAJ0edcCEvXoHa0AVMto99P/XJJ+FAgCfXe2S
zh0w44JNN7jg9AC1iNENniA=
=OVVJ
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to