Open Office needs some improvement.  If I was a computer programmer, I would
assist.  When I change the font color, the font remains black until I print
the document or preview the document before printing.  I still use MS
products because I don't have to go thru extra steps to view my documents in
my color coding schemes.  When in Writer or the spreadsheet program, viewing
the color of the font that you selected instead of black would help in
formatting.  A user should be able to view the color of the font while
working with the document instead of having to preview print all of the
time.  I think this change would make this product almost unbeatable.

Christopher Alan Culvey, President
Broken Diamond Trucking, LLC
Office:  US:  580-317-4065
Fax:  US:  580-317-4060
Cellular:  US:  580-326-1969 
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 
****************************************************************************
This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it
immediately.
****************************************************************************


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to