Hi Jerome,

Sorry for my late reply. :)

> I think you will be happy to know that I've found a simpler solution. Now,
> the HTTP server|client connectors systematically pass the list of
> request|response headers as an attribute in the call's attributes map.

Looks promising. The only thing I like to bring to your attention: I
thought that the "attributes" property of the Call is an
user-controlled Map. The user can do whatever she wants to do with it.
Now Restlet invades this user space. Since I am not using the
"attributes" property yet, it's no problem for me. But the users
should be aware of this Restlet behaviour. I'm not sure if this
intrusion legitimates another Call attribute that is controlled by
Restlet.

Thanks for your work. :)

Best regards,
Lars