My running app has about 15 threads this stack traces identical to this?

Daemon Thread [Thread-44] (Suspended)
        Unsafe.park(boolean, long) line: not available [native method]
        LockSupport.park() line: 118
        AbstractQueuedSynchronizer$ConditionObject.await() line: 1767
        ArrayBlockingQueue<E>.put(E) line: 368
        ByteUtils$PipeStream$2.write(int) line: 331
        ByteUtils$PipeStream$2(OutputStream).write(byte[], int, int) line: 99
        GZIPOutputStream.finish() line: 91 [local variables unavailable]
        EncodeRepresentation.write(OutputStream) line: 235
        ByteUtils$2.run() line: 133
We are using EncodeRepresentation and the POST of our resources if working fine, not sure why these threads are staying around

Thanks,
Matthew