Hi,

you could consume the response in the same way as you created it: If you put a
xml representation, you could also get it from the request
(request.getEntityAs*() )
If you have a JSON representation, you could use
JsonRepresentation jsonEntity = new JsonRepresentation(request.getEntity() ) ;
just use the json extension. The same is valid for serialization with JAXB.
Take a look in the list of extensions.

best regards
   Stephan

Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 30 Tage