Hi Tim,

Thanks for updating your integration. I’ve added an entry in the Community
Wiki:

“Third-party integrations”

http://wiki.restlet.org/community/123-restlet.html

By the way, do you think it would be technically possible to develop a
similar integration that would leverage the recently announced
“javax.inject”?

http://crazybob.org/2009/05/announcing-javaxinjectinject.html

If so, it could be an opportunity for a new Restlet extension.

Best regards,
Jerome Louvel
--
Restlet ~ Founder and Lead developer ~  <http://www.restlet.org/>