De : tpeie...@gmail.com [mailto:tpeie...@gmail.com] De la part de Tim Peierls
Envoyé : jeudi 14 mai 2009 21:53
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : Re: Dependency injection in Restlet 2.0 with Guice

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Jerome Louvel <jerome.lou...@noelios.com>
wrote:

By the way, do you think it would be technically possible to develop a similar
integration that would leverage the recently announced javax.inject?

 <http://crazybob.org/2009/05/announcing-javaxinjectinject.html>
http://crazybob.org/2009/05/announcing-javaxinjectinject.html

If so, it could be an opportunity for a new Restlet extension.

I'm sure it will be possible. I haven't worked out the details, but such an
extension would provide an additional public interface,
org.restlet.ext.inject.FinderFactory (better name needed?) and hooksfor
obtaining a FinderFactory implementationthat would have to be specific to the
injector implementation.

In the mean time, the nice thing about javax.inject is that you should be able
to use com.google.inject for now and later switch your imports to javax.inject
when the support becomes available.

--tim

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=2292423