De : Marc Lerma [mailto:jxtam...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 9 juin 2009 10:20
À : discuss@restlet.tigris.org
Objet : RE: Restlet 2.0 M3 released

Hi there,

I'm totally new to Restlet and to REST architecture, so perhaps I still have
a fuzzy idea of what it's all about. For the moment, I'm being totally
amazed by what I've read that can be done with restlet.

Well, let's get to the point. I've downloaded the latest release (Restlet
2.0 M3) of Restlet, but now I'm getting a bit confused since I cannot be
sure that everything will work fine. I was checking the API Docs and found
out that the Post annotation, for instance, is not complete :
http://www.restlet.org/documentation/2.0/api/ . Does it prevent me from
doing POST calls to a Resource ? is it equivalent to the 'protected
Representation post(Representation entity)              throws
ResourceException {' method?

Sorry for this newbie question.

http://restlet.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=4447&dsMessageId=23605
62