Is there any conclusion on this topic?

I have also needed to move from M6 to SNAPSHOT (and to GWT 2.0) for
other reasons, and somewhere along the line this appeared. My guess is
that the error message is clear cut, FilterInputStream is not
available in the Emulation module (anymore?) and that the methods
mentioned are in fact missing in the emulation module...

Cheers

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er