I think it is a good idea.  Though two things to add.  Who has the ability to
audit the spending?  I think the champions should have the ability to watch
over the transactions of each card.  Also we should make a rule in place for
spending money so it doesn't feel like a free for all.  Maybe any transaction
has to be emailed to members@ 24 hours before the purchase. Even if it is a
little amount for something like toilet paper.