Yes, I know that the 1024 file will work.

The problem is not limited to the clipped image logo on the flyer.

A casual search of the Documents shows that the clipped logo was
incorporated into many of the files now in use.

These is a simple error that somebody was just too lazy to notice or fix.
It should not have been saved or used.

I can't believe that anybody would think it is OK to send out a letter on
the letterhead document with such a glaring error.

If I can have access to the files, I will be happy to make the necessary
corrections.

Philip