If you have the time and will to make modifications, or even design a new
logo please do! As far as access, I am unsure what format the original
documents are in but I presume they are some opensource graphics(xcf, ink,
svg) format. Until we have root/administrative rights of AWS the links
already pointed to are all we have.

thank you for your drive,
Andrew L