Philip,

The access to the archive is something that the membership has requested
but so far has not been given. This was brought up yesterday and Craig &
Alex are working on addressing it.

As the flyers go... feel free to create new ones. Devin and I were only
suggesting that if you needed to have them now that existing flyers exist.
I was not looking to argue the merits of you creating new ones.

I appreciate that you have your opinions to the previous (oddmall) design.
The design was provided to us for free (thank you AJ9) and I donated the
paper and printing. I find no issue in using a .com, .net, or .org but I
chose to include a .com as at the time we had malicious edits being
performed on our .org along with it being sometimes being outright offline.
The logo (oddmall design) has artistic design, is visually balanced,
invokes/communicates our methods, and couldn't be mistaken as NOT a logo.
IMO our previous "logo" was a placeholder waiting for something better to
come along.

Please remember that people donate a lot of time to create projects and
help synhak; negativity only breeds negativity.

Good luck on your design and if I can be of any of any help let me know.

Justin