List members, ACFUG attendees and Board members,
During our recent board meeting after elections, we had create
responsibilities to coordinators and committees to handle certain monthly
tasks to keep ACFUG progressive.

One of these assignments is the list moderator or "mother" if you are a fan
of CIA movies.  John was given this responsibility.

If you have questions about what is acceptable or not on our lists, both
John and I will be monitoring and responding to difficult situations.

We are here to share knowledge, insight and advice.  We are not beyond
taking advice and we are always looking for feedback.

I hope that we can take this as an example that overly emotional responses
should be reconsidered if you do not have a full picture of a situation.

There is a mantra about "Don't Take things Personally" that is hard to live
by.  I will spare you the new age literature references, but if you get to
the point where you do take something personally then talk to someone first
before subjecting our entire membership to your frustration or concern.

We have 15 people on the board that are meant to try and be objective about
the daily situational awareness of the group.

Help us be more proactive instead of Reactive.

Teddy