From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Mason
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 4:58 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] CF Service Account

The issue, as I remember, is how Jrun implements JAAS. Lib is actually open
by default. Also bare in mind, I'm speaking of default settings here. Once
again, the main point, is don't rely on Adobe/Microsoft to keep your site
secure. You have to take additional precautions to secure your site and
server

John
[EMAIL PROTECTED]