Besides the fact that 5 is hopelessly out of date? I'd use Google to enumerate the differences. The big one is MX is a Java based application and runs on common app servers (e.g. WebSphere, Tomcat, etc.)

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Dissent is the purest form of patriotism."
    --Thomas Jefferson