From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steven Ross
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 10:28 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CF on a Mac--anyone have a system they want to
sell?

Ebay also has some killer deals, there is a store that sells less than
perfect machines (out of atlanta - http://stores.ebay.com/PartsBuffet )...
just make sure you get a core 2 duo box as it supports more than 2gb of
memory. I'm currently stuck at 2gb and it needs more to run jrun, vmware,
CS3 at the same time.

-=Steven

On Wed, Feb 6, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Dean H. Saxe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>