Hey folks, I have a client asking me to help them with moving from running
CF on Windows to running it on a Mac, and I've toyed with getting one to
help with some software we also use at church. So while I've used a Mac I've
not yet run CF on it and want to get some experience with it over the next
couple of weeks.

So does anyone here have one (whether a mini, a laptop, a desktop, or a
server) that they may want to sell at a reasonable price? I'm not looking to
run it in production, so no need for it to be especially powerful, or even
perfectly functioning. I've got one offer for a mini that I could pick up
prior to tomorrow night's meeting (which if you haven't seen the
announcements, will include both prizes and an important Adobe
announcement).

I'm assuming I can run CF on any Mac (any of the models, and whether Intel
or not), as long as it's a G4 or above and OS 10 or above. If anyone has
thoughts that I might want to consider as I contemplate running it on
something like a mini, feel free to chime in.

Most important, if anyone has a system they'd like to have me consider, feel
free to drop me a note at [EMAIL PROTECTED], or feel free to call me at
678 358 3046, before tomorrow afternoon. Thanks.