From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dean H. Saxe
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:01 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] will Ajax go away (was JVM version and
ColdFusion)

If secure AMF is just AMF over SSL... its easy enough to modify in
transit.

Darrin, if you or your organization wants a demo of why these things are
insecure, let me know.  I'll be more than happy to do some live web
hacking for you. (And yes, Charlie, I haven't forgotten about you and
the meetup...)

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CISSP, CEH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Dissent is the purest form of patriotism."
    --Thomas Jefferson