Dusty:

The software will NOT install on both. You can run it all under Windows through VMWare, but it sounds like what you will end up doing is running everything on the PC and nothing on the mac.

I develop on a mac. I use BBEdit (text editor) for code, safari/ firefox for browser testing, and either 1) upload CFM files to stage server (mimic of production server) or 2) Run locally under CF or Blue Dragon.

So, where is the need for the PC? (BTW - that's not flame bait, that's just my approach).

Derrick Peavy
Sales and Web Services
CollegeClassifieds.com
http://www.collegeclassifieds.com
A Service of Universal Advertising, inc.