From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Teddy R. Payne
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 2:25 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] cfmail issue

I believe there are a couple of open source mail bouncing applications on
riaforge.com as well as Ray Camden had a small utility that was created an
additional interface in your ColdFusion administrator to inspect your mail
spool.  These could help in your troubleshooting.

Teddy R. Payne, ACCFD
Google Talk - teddyrpa...@gmail.com