From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of PEYTONTODD
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:01 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Looking for a CF Host

Just wanted to thank everyone for your site recommendations. For now, I've gone
with GoDaddy.com since they're the cheapest - although Google is even cheaper
if they're free! For the moment, I'm paid up for three months with GoDaddy, so
I'll try Google after that, since it will be months before I get around to
finishing the site. (It's for a restaurant my daughter is opening in a year or
so.) And if Google doesn't work for whatever reason, the local (to Atlanta)
sites you've mentioned are next on my list.

Thanks,

Peyton