Jeremy

Strategic Growth Services, LLC
Jeremy Bruck

On Nov 4, 2009, at 3:42 PM, Wes Byrd wrote:

I love SQLyog as my MySQL database admin. Bad news… no MAC support. I did a search and come up with this nice site that shows alternatives to SQLyog for DB admin via a MAC:

http://alternativeto.net/desktop/sqlyog/?platform=mac

Any MAC users who admin MySQL databases out there? If so, what are you using?

Wes

From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Constance Scott-Ives
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 3:17 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] CF9 on Mac

Thank you Forrest and Wes. I'll try that tonight. I've not used MySQL before. I'm sure the SQL statements are similar to other databases.

Constance

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Wes Byrd <w...@dynapp.com> wrote:
There are download and install options for MySQL on a MAC:
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/5.1.html

I'm not a MAC user so I'm not much help beyond that. Best of luck and Happy Programming! :-)