Greetings:

I'm using a CFFEED tag to retrieve an RSS feed. It has suddenly stopped
working. Nothing has changed. When we trace the request - nothing happens. I
was reading the CF caches DNS entries - but I don't see any information on how
to clear the cache. Does anyone have any experience with misbehaving
CFFEED/CFHTTP tags?

Sincerely, Brooks
Brooks Wilson  |  Senior Web Developer Programmer/Analyst
Technology Solutions Services  |  Application Delivery Services
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta  |  1000 Peachtree Street,  Atlanta, GA
30309-4470
Phone: 404.498.8178 | Fax: 404.498.8239 | Mobile: 404.985.9270
Email: brooks.wil...@atl.frb.org<mailto:brooks.wil...@atl.frb.org>