From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Wilson, Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:25 AM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: RE: [ACFUG Discuss] Getting Connection Refused

Greetings:

It turns out that technically speaking CF doesn't cache the DNS, but the JVM
does. In this case the JVM DNS cache was corrupted and we were being
directed to the wrong ip. We set the time to live parameter in the JVM DNS
cache to something other than "forever" and restarted the server. This fixed
the problem. This one was very interesting and challenging.

Sincerely, Brooks