I have not used Lucee but I believe it's java behind the scenes.

If yes, then what's the jdk version?

If you are on say jdk 1.8, you can add this to your jvm.config
. Check for other jdk also like 1.7.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 7:50 PM Rob Saxon <> wrote:

> CF gurus,
> We have a server with Lucee installed. Is there a way to get CFLDAP to use
> TLS instead of SSL for secure connections? I am trying to connect to an
> LDAP server that does not support SSL v2. I don’t see usetls as a parameter
> available in CFLDAP in Lucee.  Is there a workaround?
> Thanks,
> Rob
<Ajas Mohammed />
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.