Installing JDK 1.8 worked for me on CF10…
[cid:image001.png@01D3B5EA.2F401560]

From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 9:14 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] TLS in CFLDAP [Lucee]

Any updates on this?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 7:00 PM Ajas Mohammed
<ajash...@gmail.com<mailto:ajash...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Rob,

Any updates on your issue?

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 10:34 AM Cameron Childress
<camer...@gmail.com<mailto:camer...@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 9:30 AM, John Mason wrote:
Just fyi for people, several service providers will pushed hard this year for
full TLS 1.2 compliance. This JVM tweak won't work with older Adobe ColdFusion
versions (pre CF11).

I've seen posts today that Authorize.net stopped supporting older version of
TLS today. So it might be something for folks to keep an eye on if you use
Authorize.net and an older version of CF.

-Cameron

--
Cameron Childress
p:   678.637.5072