Welcome!  This list isn't as high traffic as some of the others around (like
FlexCoders), but that's what I like about it.  It's local and if you also go
to the meetings you can even followup in person with the people who answered
your questions on the list!

I'm also a relative newcomer to this list.  Feel free to give a little intro
about yourself so we can know more about you.  I'd like to invite anyone
else who's new on the list to do the same...

-Cameron

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:51 AM, John Waggener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm new to the list.
>
> It's great to know that this is a resource!
>
> John Waggener
> Flash Developer
> +1-404-424-9986
> ViTrue, Inc.