Most open source I've run across is more at the component level and
doesn't include complete 'high level' structures for performing
specified tasks. That being said, I do know that flexlib has a few
components that you might find useful like the scheduling framework
(flexlib.scheduling):

http://code.google.com/p/flexlib/

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 2:42 PM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> My management is asking about open source in flex for project management
> like MS Project.  Does anyone know of any open source in flex or ColdFusion
> like that?  I've looked at sourceforge as well as the adobe site and can't
> find much out there.
>
> Tommy Geist
> United Parcel Service
> Program Management Group (PMG)