Dear all,

I plan on going to [url=https://fosdem.org/2015/]FOSDEM[/url] in
Brussels on the weekend of the 31st Jan / 1st Feb 2015 and wondered if
anyone else can get there ?

I thought it might be a good opportunity too meet up, chat, and try and
reduce the EU wine and beer lakes a little :-)  :pint: :pint: :pint:

I am really not sure of the format at the minute - I may try and see if
I can do a talk in the distribution rooms on something.

But as I have never been I don't know what it's like to find space to
meet up and talk. If any one has any experience then please let me know !

By all means drop me a line at jcrisp at koozali dot org if you have any
questions or information, or reply here.

I hope some of you can make it !

B. Rgds
John

N.B. Please reply to discussions and not devinfo - I cross posted to try
and get to the widest audience !