On 05/12/14 00:44, John Crisp wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I plan on going to [url=https://fosdem.org/2015/]FOSDEM[/url] in
> Brussels on the weekend of the 31st Jan / 1st Feb 2015 and wondered if
> anyone else can get there ?

3oth Jan until the late afternoon of Sunday 1st Feb.

The great news is that Greg Zartman will be there as well :-)

Currently we do not have any accommodation booked but I can have a look
and see what is available.

Anyone else who is going then let me know and I will keep a note of the
numbers so we can liaise. I will mail you mine personally rather than on
list :-)

This could be the biggest SME meet up for years ! Be there or be square ;-)

Can't wait :-)