On 05/12/14 00:44, John Crisp wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I plan on going to [url=https://fosdem.org/2015/]FOSDEM[/url] in
> Brussels on the weekend of the 31st Jan / 1st Feb 2015 and wondered if
> anyone else can get there ?

Looks like there will be a few of us !

Unfortunately due to his wifes commitments Greg Zartman can't now make it.

I noticed that CentOS are planning on having a meet and drinks/dinner
with RHEl on Saturday 31st Jan at 7pm to discuss SIGs et al and thought
it might be worth going too.

http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2015

Any thoughts on this ? Filippo, are you planning on going to it ?

I am going to look at accommodation this week and see what I can find -
I'll keep you posted.

I also understand that you can book 'dev' rooms on arrival where you can
the meet and chat etc. I can try and sort one for us when I arrive there.

B. Rgds
John

Note I have copied to devinfo, but please reply on the discussion list