On October 4, 2019 2:59:59 PM GMT+02:00, Daniel Pocock <[email protected]> 
wrote:
>I told people that I withdrew from some of my activities due to family
>reasons, including the death of my father and other matters of a
>similar
>level of tragedy.  A few days later your email appears complaining I
>didn't do everything I should have done as a volunteer.  It wasn't just
>unsympathetic, it was a horrendous way to respond.


This is a lie by omission. You did not tell us about any family issues. In fact 
you told us we hadn't tried to talk to you. Some of our responses said that we 
tried to talk and you didn't show up. That is all it was: Responding to one of 
your accusations. I am sorry about the timing.


>There seems to be some pattern,

Yes, a pattern of you publishing selective information. My summary may not be 
perfect, but I tried to give it neutrally and look at it from different sides. 
I defended your behavior when a lot of people had given up. But you don't 
publish any information that shows how you acted. Instead, you claim "other 
people told me" and "people ask" and show screenshots of email subjects that 
say nothing about the content so you can then claim something improper went on. 
 It is difficult to defend against FUD.

I am always willing to forgive and move on. If you are interested, please let 
me know. I tried in the past to work with you. Perhaps you can go through your 
email archive and try to remember.
_______________________________________________
Discussion mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion

Reply via email to