Too bad that the archive is no longer publicly readable. I followed everything
quietly for a while full of admiration. Now I had to register to be able to
read on. The advantage is that I now have one more reason to write. And now
that this subhuman Florian Snow is no longer there, I dare to speak openly.

Thank you Daniel for driving this monster away! He just tried to distract by
saying that he is a "volunteer", but you beat him with his own weapons.
Ingenious, as you attributed to him, Google wouldn't spy, although he just said
Google has no influence on him. Otherwise this scumbag would never have stopped
writing. Anyway, I've had enough of all the mails from him. So thank you again,
Daniel. We don't need such scum here.

Keep it up!

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com