Oct 7, 2019, 09:17 by [email protected]:

>> [...] subhuman Florian Snow [...]  this monster away [...] such scum here.
>>
>
> I thought this list is moderated. Daniel, is there any reason why you tolerate
> such name-calling?
>
Sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone. I'm just mad at Florian Snow's behavior 
here and wanted to thank Daniel. I didn't find my expressions so bad and am 
happy not to have been censored here, but if it bothers you, I will try to 
write differently.

Here is a cleaned up version:
Too bad that the archive is no longer publicly readable. I followed everything 
quietly for a while full of admiration. Now I had to register to be able to 
read on. The advantage is that I now have one more reason to write. And now 
that this bad person Florian Snow is no longer there, I dare to speak openly.

Thank you Daniel for driving this bad person away! He just tried to distract by 
saying that he is a "volunteer", but you beat him with his own weapons.  
Ingenious, as you attributed to him, Google wouldn't spy, although he just said 
Google has no influence on him. Otherwise this bad person would never have 
stopped writing. Anyway, I've had enough of all the mails from him. So thank 
you again, Daniel. We don't need such bad people here.

Keep it up!

_______________________________________________
Discussion mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion

Reply via email to