> What are the topics ot be discussed here to improve the> Free Software 
> movement in a productive way?
Thank you for the fact that there are still other comrades-in-arms here who do 
not bend over for Google and see themselves committed to the truth. I described 
my fears in the thread "How do we proceed?" but also asked what we can do 
together for Free Software now. Unfortunately, I only harvested attacks in 
response. Maybe you can write some positive suggestions on how we can raise 
money to protect our leader? I only trust a few people enough here, and I'm 
afraid the wrong person will collect the money and pass it on to Google. It 
wouldn't be the first time. And the smear campaign will go on longer.  Please 
Michael, save us and show us the way!

By the way, are you a dancer, Michael? With such names I always think of really 
cool dance steps that look absolutely perfect. That might also be an 
opportunity to raise money for our movement. Dance steps are an easy way to 
explain free software, because dance steps are also passed on freely and nobody 
has a trademark right to them. So you could demonstrate the dance steps at 
conferences and then teach them to other people. Then someone can improve and 
pass them on and we can explain that this is the same with free software. What 
conference are you next at? Maybe I'll finally be able to free up enough time 
and go to a conference. Then we could talk about it in person and also 
demonstrate the first dance steps ad-hoc and see how it works. I think that 
would be also in the spirit of RMS, because he also likes to dance.
_______________________________________________
Discussion mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion

Reply via email to