Oct 8, 2019, 15:08 by [email protected]:

>
> I was thinking these conversations are a complete waste of time, but then I 
> had a free software activism idea, and idea that anyone could do in their 
> spare time regardless of their programming skills.
> I'm not sure I want to share it here though.  (and better yet you don't have 
> to go out and give speeches RMS style) 
>
Please please share it. I am always interested in new ideas. Just like my 
proposal with free dance. Can you dance? You should definitely write the 
suggestion here and you will get honest answers. You can also try it on the 
"moderated" lists of the FSF*, but these lists are for pussies who don't want 
to hear honest opinions, but always cry immediately and run to mummy. Only the 
standard opinion is allowed there. So you better do it with us, we are much 
better.
_______________________________________________
Discussion mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion

Reply via email to