Oct 8, 2019, 10:14 by anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de:

> You can call me comrade, if you like to, but not "in-arms", because I
> detest tools to hurt or to kill man.

My good friend, I'm sorry. I didn't want to harm you. It was just a saying.
Sometimes you have to fight to win, but I accept your peaceful attitude. It is
beneficial to people. I also understand that not everyone is as negative about
the vassals of the wrong FSF* as I am. Maybe with increasing age and more life
experience you will see things differently.

But back to free software: Can you help us? With dance or suggestions on how to
collect money safely? I do not know your knowledge, therefore I must orient
myself by your name. But I would like to know more, so please answer the
questions I have asked here and in other threads. That would bring us all on
the road.