Oct 16, 2019, 15:37 by bugs@gnu.support:
Yes, and I think it does happen for money. Each of those inside of the
e.V. or German non-profit also receive some money from foundation,
That's it. This scumbag Florian Sow claimed to get a negative salary from FSFE.
This is ridiculous! How is that even supposed to work? And why would such a
scumbag work for free? And there's no other way to explain the influence of
Google's dirty money. I don't know what an E.V. is, but I'm sure the members
are filling their pockets. That's probably why they wanted to get rid of
Daniel. Otherwise they would have had to share the money with him. Such dirty
pigs! They could have simply asked Google for some more money, then everyone
would have had some. But no, they kick him out so they can all keep it to
themselves. They should burn in the eternal oven! Maybe you have to do
something worse! Castrate or roll or something. Best with a Google O. I really
have to calm down again, otherwise I'll drive everyone crazy here. I am a very
peaceful person. Last week with the whole diarrhoea perhaps also my pills did
not work so well. It was really bad. It was all dirty. The toilet and the shower
  looked bad. And once I didn't get out of bed in time. The matrass still
smells bad. And it\s not all white anymore. Anyway, it's better now. But the
wrong FSF* upset me so much, sometimes I can't help it. I am sorry. I don't
want to offend anyone.