Yep, I’ll agree there’s a lot of fascist-like behavior under the guise of
freedom of speech. Quite the horseshoe effect!

Here’s what I propose:

Let’s all take the weekend off!
Give the list a break, spare our inboxes!
Enjoy a short break to reflect and think about the future.
Then, we can all get back to it on Monday.